Md. Abul Basher
Cell: 01714272179(Active with whatsapp)
I am Md Abul Basher, thirty-five years’ work experience with Bangladesh Army in various appointments and positions. Inclined to pursue a new opportunity after successful career in Bangladesh Army by utilizing educational expertise, qualification, skills, and potential while enabling own self to improve the value of the working place serving best with strong commitment, efficient performance and effective application of knowledge and technique.
- Communication and coordination regarding various issues with Ministry of Education, UGC, Accreditation Council and other organizations regarding any issue of the University.
- Liaison and coordination with various organizations for research and other activities of the University.
- Overseeing the activities of foreign students and solving problems.
- Communication with renowned organization/Institution for better known of the University
- Help the institution to gain an enhanced reputation and better known.
- Improve internal relations; teachers, students, other administrative staff.
- Initiate Alumni Association and Maintain positive relations with the association.
- Facilitate smooth relation between Management, Staff, Parents and Students.
- Coordinate and monitor University Club activities in order to smooth functioning of all club activities.
- Keep track of support programs and co-curricular activities.
- Having regular communication with parents regarding students’ performance.
- Conduct Student Induction in various departments.
- To arrange all types of medical support/assistance for employees and students in coordination local Hospitals and Medical Centers.
- To coordinate all the works between Controller of Exam Section and the One Stop Service (OSS) regarding issuance of certificates and other documents to the students.
- Any other duties and special projects as assigned or directed by the management.
- Communication, negotiation
- Team work
- Administration and procurement
- Writing, editing and presenting reports
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with a wide range of people
- Ability to learn new techniques and concepts
- Adherence to professional values & ethics
- Motivated to develop professional attitude & to get adopted to new techniques and strategies