The completed Application Form must be submitted to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
1. Admission Form on payment of Tk. 500.
2. Original with attested copies of all academic certificates & mark sheets.
3. 4 Copies photograph (passport size).
4. National ID/Passport attested Photocopy.
5. Job experience certificate (only for 48 credits MBA).
1. Students who got themselves admitted with fake Certificates will not be given degree Certificates and shall not be allowed to attend the convocation.
2. Course waiver is allowed.
3. All students have to fulfill the minimum criteria of admission as shown in the Admission Requirement section.
4. The Admission application form is available in the IUS Campus located in Middle Badda, Dhaka. It can also be downloaded from the admission form section.
1. A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA of 2.5 in both SSC & HSC examinations, combined total (SSC+HSC) being not lower than 6.00.
2. A student must have at least 5 subjects in O Level and 2 subjects in A Level (Must have minimum B grade in 4 subjects of O Level and minimum C grade in 2 subjects in A Level).
3. For the children of Freedom Fighters: A minimum GPA of total 5.00 in SSC and HSC examinations (Freedom Fighters Certificate must be produced).
CSE/EEE/ETE: Candidate must have Math and Physics at HSC level.
Textile: Candidate must have Chemistry and Physics at HSC level.
B. Pharmacy: Candidate must have Chemistry and Biology at HSC level.
1. MBA (Regular): At least a Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd division/class or CGPA of at least 2.00
2. MBA (Special course waiver available for BBA Students): At least a 4-year BBA degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
3. MBA (Executive): At least a Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd division/class or CGPA of at least 2.00 and at least 2 years’ work experience after graduation.
4. MBA (Classes are conducted on Friday): At least a Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd division/class or CGPA of at least 2.00 and at least 2 years’ work experience.