Scholarships & Waiver
TUITION FEE WAIVER
|SL||Level of Score :||HSC (excluding 4th subject)/ O & A Level||Tuition Waiver/Scholarship||Required CGPA to continue waiver|
|1||5.00||O Level-5 A’s in one sitting & A Level-2 A’s in one sitting||100%||3.80|
|2||4.80-4.99||O Level-5 A’s in two sitting & A Level-2 A’s in two sitting||80%||3.75|
|3||4.50-4.79||O Level-4 A’s in one sitting & A Level-1A||40%||3.60|
|4||4.00-4.49||O Level-3 A’s in one sitting & A Level-1A||20%||3.50|
*All categories of Tuition Waiver rules for undergraduate students are subject to the condition that there was no break of study at SSC & HSC levels.
*At least 3 applicants coming from any particular corporate body or organization will be treated as a special group. This group will be eligible for 15% tuition waiver.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs:
1. Siblings and spouse will be eligible for 25% Tuition waiver & this will remain valid in the subsequent semesters if the semester result is not less than 3.00
2. Children of Freedom Fighters will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver & this will remain valid in the subsequent semesters if the semester result is not less than 3.00.
3. Merit Scholarship is available for students who get CGPA above 3.8 in their semester final results.
4. Merit/Need based Scholarship on Tuition waiver is also available for deserving students.
5. Tuition waiver will be granted only on the basis of results of offered courses. If anyone drops any course/s, he/she will not be allowed anytuition waiver. To qualify for tuition waiver a student must take minimum 12 credits in a semester.
6. Tuition waiver will be applicable only for tuition fees. No waiver will be allowed in case of re-take & internship.
7. Tuition waiver is applicable at the entry level and will remain valid in the subsequent semesters if the semester result is found satisfactory.