Our admission requirements are fully compliant with the rules and regulations of UGC and the Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
- A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA of 2.5 in both SSC & HSC examinations, combined total (SSC+HSC) being not lower than 6.00.
- A student must have at least 5 subjects in O Level and 2 subjects in A Level (Must have minimum B grade in 4 subjects of O Level and minimum C grade in 2 subjects in A Level).
- For the children of Freedom Fighters: A minimum GPA of total 5.00 in SSC and HSC examinations (Freedom Fighters Certificate must be produced).
Academic Probation and Dismissal:
For admission into undergraduate programs in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), the students must meet all of the following conditions:
- Must have science background with mathematics and minimum GPA 2.50 in both S.S.C and H.S.C level; or must have minimum 5 subjects including mathematics in O-level and 2 subjects in A-level and among them a minimum grade of B in at least 4 subjects and a minimum grade of C in the other 3 subjects from science group.
- Must appear in admission test and become qualified for admission.
- Must have a minimum score in English in the admission test;