The International University of Scholars Disciplinary Committee was formed under the Bangladesh Private University Act 2010. The Syndicate Committee shall determine the scope of work for the Disciplinary Committee; this Committee will ensure the University’s discipline at all levels concerned. It will overlook complaints filed against anyone for redressal and punishment of anti-discipline behavior at all levels, formulate necessary policies for investigation and hearing it will, take effective action accordingly, and submit a proposal with recommendations needed for the Syndicate’s decision.
The International University of Scholars Disciplinary Committee consists of the following members:
- Mr. Md. Ariful Hoque,Vice-Chairman, BOT(Acting as Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Md. Mamunur Rashid, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Incharge) and Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Science
- Dr. Md. Julfikar Ali, Associate Professor & Treasurer.
- Mr. Shaiyek Md. Buland Taslim, Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mr. Faisal Bin Alam, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Textile Engineering
- One member selected by the syndicate committee,
Mr. Abdul Hasib Siddique, Associate Professor, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engr. Md. Ahsan Arif, Proctor, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Capt. Mobashwer A Khandaker, psc, BN (Retd), Registrar