SM Nahidul Islam
Department of Business Administration
MBA (Major in Finance and Banking), Islamic University, Kushtia
BBA (Major in Finance and Banking), Islamic University, Kushtia
Mobile No.- 01737167006
SM Nahidul Islam is currently serving as Lecturer in the Department of Business Administration of the International University of Scholars. He completed his MBA and BBA with concentration in Finance and Banking under the faculty of Business Administration from Islamic University, Kushtia. He obtained CGPA 3.98 (out of 4.00) and CGPA 3.92 (out of 4.00) in BBA and MBA respectively and stood faculty first in both cases. He achieved several scholarships at different stages of academic life for his brilliant results. He is proactive, hardworking, and friendly in nature. He is interested in solving complex business problems in a simple manner so that students can easily understand. He is also interested in research activities in the area accounting and finance. Now he is preparing himself for obtaining M.Phil. and Ph.D degrees.
- Hasan, M.B. and Islam, S. N. (2017). Some Selected Macroeconomic Variables and the Performance of Non-Life Insurance Companies: The Case of Bangladesh. Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics. (Under review).
- Hasan, M.B. and Islam, S. N. (2018, April 18). Effect of Macroeconomic Variables on the Performance of Non-Life Insurance Companies: Evidence from Bangladesh. Paper Presented at Management Practices in Bangladesh and Challenges of Twenty First Century. Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh.
- Islam, S. N. (2018, April 18). Effects of firms-specific variables and macroeconomic variables on the deposit mobilization of private commercial banks: evidence from Bangladesh. Journal of Business Research. (Under review) .
Award & Scholarship:
- He got PM Gold Medal – 2017, Awarded by Prime Minister, Republic of Bangladesh
- He got scholarship from University Grants Commission of Bangladesh for Honors
- He got Jessore Board Scholarship for SSC
- He got Jessore Board Scholarship for HSC
- He was a member of Scout and BNCC in school and university respectively.