The University of Scholars Proctorial Committee is constituted to ensure the implementation of university rules and regulations. The primary responsibilities of the Proctorial Body are as follows:
- To maintain discipline in the University and to ensure that all university rules are understood and followed.
- To keep an eye on the general moral behavior of the students.
- To prevent students from disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the University.
The University of Scholars Proctorial Committee consists of the following members:
- Mrs. Sadia Sultana - Member (Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
- Mr. Golam Kaderye - Member (Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering)
- Mr. Nur-A-Alam Mishad - Member (Lecturer, Dept. of Business Administration)
- Mr. Md. Najmul Huda - Member (Lecturer, Dept. of English)
- Mr. Avishek Reza Promise - Member (Assistant Director, Admin & Admission)
The Proctor, along with another two members, can make the final decision to settle/handle any dispute/disciplinary case.