The University of Scholars Proctorial Committee is constituted to ensure the implementation of university rules and regulations. The primary responsibilities of the Proctorial Body are as follows:
- To maintain discipline in the University and to ensure that all university rules are understood and followed.
- To keep an eye on the general moral behavior of the students.
- To prevent students from disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the University.
The University of Scholars Proctorial Committee consists of the following members:
- Engr. Md. Ahsan Arif, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering - Proctor
- Mr. Faisal Bin Alam, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Textile Engineering - Member
- Mr. Md. Ahsanuzzaman Nishu, Lecturer, Department of Business Administration - Member
- Mr. Md. Najmul Huda, Lecturer, Department of English - Member Secretary
The Proctor, along with another three members, can make the final decision to settle/handle any dispute/disciplinary case.