Dr. Hasan K. K.
Dr. Hasan was awarded his Ph.D. degree on the 20th of April, 2023 as an International Ph.D. Scholar from the Department of Business Management (DoBM) at Tripura University (A Central University), India. His dissertation topic was “Behavioural Intention of the Students Towards Online Learning, Ensuring Learning Continuity in the Higher Education Sector of Bangladesh”. He identified that students select online courses for convenience, flexibility, and easy access. Switching to emergency remote teaching (ERT) during the pandemic from physical classes was difficult for the students and teachers. However, the students exhibited the utmost grit and determination to overcome the challenges and displayed that online learning was a valuable method for ensuring learning continuity and that subsequent successful implementation was the way forward. Keeping students engaged in online learning is crucial to providing platforms that fulfil their requirements. Therefore, he examined the behavioural intention of students to adopt online learning to enhance class performance.
- Exploring teaching and learning in higher education
- Behavioural intention of the students towards online learning
- Blended learning in higher education
- Motivation of the students to adopt learning continuity
- Design thinking in higher education
- Education 4.0
- Learning environments and knowledge management in higher education
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Leadership in higher education
Universiti Malaysia Kelantan
||Ph.D. in Business Management
||Tripura University (A Central University), Agartala, India
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University,
St. Petersburg, Russia
||Meher Degree College, Chandpur, Bangladesh
||Comilla Ishwar Patshala, Cumilla, Bangladesh.
||International University of Scholars
||July 18, 2023 to Present
||European University of Bangladesh
||September 01, 2014 – April 30, 2023
|Tripura University, India
|September 30, 2019 – August 31, 2022
1.1 Refereed Journals Articles:
- Mukherjee, D. and Kamrul Hasan, K. (2020) ‘Challenges in Learning Continuity during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Methodological and Thematic Review’, South Asian Journal of Management, 27(3), pp. 56–78. Indexed by ABDC & UGC Care List, India
- Mostofa, S. M., Othman, R., Mukherjee, D., & Hasan, K. K. (2020). A Comprehensive Framework of Design Thinking Approach in Knowledge Management: A Review in Academic Context. Journal of Education Culture and Society, 11(2), 281–294. https://doi.org/10.15503/jecs2020.2.281.294 Indexed by Web of Science & UGC Care List, India
- Othman, R., Mukherjee, D., Mostofa, S., & Kamrul Hasan, K. (2021). Synchronous Web-based Learning during COVID -19 Pandemic: A Survey on Library and Information Science Students of Bangladesh. Journal of Information Technology Management, 13(2), 93-112. doi: 10.22059/jitm.2021.80357. Indexed by Scopus.
- Hasan, K. K., Mukherjee, D., & Saha, M. (2021). Learning Continuity during COVID-19 Pandemic using the Virtual Classroom–A Cross-border experimental Multi Case Approach. Journal of Education Culture and Society, 12(1), 335-345. Indexed by Web of Science.
- Mukherjee, D., Hasan, K. K., Saha, M., Rahman, M., Nasrin, M., & Karim, R. (2022). Evolution of classrooms in primary education using a design thinking approach: the case of Rajshahi District of Bangladesh. International Journal of Knowledge and Learning, DOI:10.1504/IJKL.2022.10044747. Indexed by Scopus
- Hasan, K. K., Mostofa, S. M., Othman, R., & Mukherjee, D. (2022). Blended Learning During Pandemic Through Knowledge Management: An Analytical Study. Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, 21(Supp01), 2240006. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219649222400068. Indexed by ABDC and Scopus.
- Mukherjee, D., Chakraborty, S., Bhadra, S., Hasan, K. K., Jena, L. K., & Debnath, R. (2022). Responsible Governance in Containing the Spread of COVID-19 in a Developing State. Journal of Education Culture and Society, 13(2), 119–136. https://doi.org/10.15503/jecs2022.2.119.136. Indexed by Web of Science.
- Islam, M., Mukherjee, D., Jena, L. K., Chakraborty, S., Hasan, K. K., & Debnath, R. (2022). Antecedents of Livelihood Development Using Cold Chains in the Horticultural Sector of the Emerging Markets: A Systematic Literature Review. Horticulturae, 8(12), 1196. Indexed by Scopus.
- Mukherjee, D., Chakraborty, S., Jena, L. K., Hasan, K. K., Debnath, R., & Mitra, S. (2023). Efficacy of Online Training of the Elected Representatives of Local Rural Government: A Focus Group Study. Journal of Education Culture and Society, 14(1), 415-432. Indexed by Scopus and Web of Science.
- Mukherjee, D., & Hasan, K. K. (2023). Learning Continuity during COVID-19: An Analysis of the Higher Education Sector of Bangladesh. Journal of Education Culture and Society, 14(1), 650-671. Indexed by Scopus and Web of Science.
- Noor, B., Ahsan, M. M., Hasan, K. K., & Rahman, R. (2023). Factors Influencing the Awareness of Green Human Resource Management Practices in Bangladesh: An Application of Hierarchical Logistic Regression Model. Journal of Hunan University Natural Sciences, 50(5). Indexed by Scopus.
1.2 Edited Volume (Book Chapters): Conference Proceedings
- Mukherjee, D. & Hasan, K. K. (2020), “Purvottaran – The Rise of North East: Paradigms of Development in the VUCA World”, Mukherjee, D and Saha, M. (Eds.), Metaliteracy: A Comprehensive Learning Framework for New Age Students,Bloomsbury, New Delhi, India, pp. 393-410.
- Mukherjee, D., & Hasan, K. K. (2022). Learning Continuity in the Realm of Education 4.0: Higher Education Sector in the Post-pandemic of COVID-19. In: Subudhi, R.N., Mishra, S., Saleh, A., Khezrimotlagh, D. (eds) Future of Work and Business in Covid-19 Era. Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0357-1_15. Indexed by Scopus.
- Mamun Mostofa, S.K., Hasan, K. K., Mukherjee, D., Hoq, K.M., & Othman, R. (2022). Learning Continuity During the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Case Study of Arts Faculty Students at University of Dhaka. In: Alareeni, B., Hamdan, A. (eds) Financial Technology (FinTech), Entrepreneurship, and Business Development. ICBT 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-08087-6_20. Indexed by Scopus.
- Mostofa, S. M., Hossain, M., Othman, R., Hasan, K. K., & Rahman, M. K. (2023). Student Perception on Knowledge Management: Effectiveness of Online Learning During the Pandemic. In International Conference on Business and Technology(pp. 889-905). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-08090-6_57. Indexed by Scopus.
- Ababkova, M.Y., Hasan, K. K., Mukherjee, D., Mamun Mostofa, S.K., Othman, R. (2023). Self-assessment of Psychological Issues of Bangladeshi and Russian Students on the Online Learning During the Pandemic. In: Bylieva, D., Nordmann, A. (eds) Technologies in a Multilingual Environment. PCSF 2022. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 636. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-26783-3_26. Indexed by Scopus.
- Mukherjee, D., Debnath, R., Chakraborty, S., Jena, L. K., & Hasan, K. K. (2023). Performance Improvement in Budget Hotels Through Consumer Sentiment Analysis Using Text Mining. In Smart Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Performance Management in a Global Digitalised Economy (pp. 67-85). Emerald Publishing Limited. https://doi.org/10.1108/S1569-37592023000110A004
1.3 Edited Volume (Book Chapters): Research Blog
- Khandakar, H., & Hasan, K. K. (2023). Taking Humanity's Next Leap with Society 5.0. Zenodo. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.8064112. Indexed by OpenAIRE.
- One-week professional development program on “Seeking Solutions During & Post Pandemic COVID-19: A Perspective from food security, health education, Economy & Technology” at College of Business, University of Buraimi, Sultanate of Oman on 21st of June – 25th of June, 2020.
- One-week Online Faculty Development Program, organized by IQAC Cell in collaboration with World Bank Project by The Govt. Narmada College, Hoshangabad (M.P.), India on 20th of July – 31st of July, 2020.
- National Webinar on “Indian business and its leadership: Post COVID strategies”, organized by the Department of Business Administration, Holy Cross College, Agartala, India on 7th of August, 2020.
- International Webinar on COVID-19 and its impact on Global Economy, organized by LEAD India Foundation on 13th of August, 2020.
- Online International Training on “Disaster Risk Resilience leadership”, organized by The Panchayat Raj Trainning Institute, A.D. Nagar, Agartala, India on 24th of September – 25th of September, 2020.
- Five day faculty development program on the theme “Pedagogical Practices of New India Under National Education Policy, 2020”, jointly organized by Tripura University, Manipur University and Assam University on 7th of October – 11th of October, 2020.
- National Seminar (Web) on Ancient Indian Education System, organized by NITTTR Kalkata on 11th of November-12th of November, 2020.
- One Week International Faculty Development Programme on “Innovative Approaches in Engineering, Technology & Management Teaching”, organized by Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology and Management (BBDITM) on April 17-21, 2021.