Mob. No.: 01753-214575
|| (M.S.) in Renewable Energy Technology
||Institute of Energy, University of Dhaka
|| (B.Sc.) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
||East West University
|| Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
||Dariapur Degree College
|| Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
||Dharmatala Adarsha High School
- K Mondol, MM Hasan, Y Arafath, K Alam, “Quantization effects on the inversion mode of a double gate MOS”, Volume 6, 2016, Pages 339-341, Results in Physics.
- MF Hasan, MB Ahammed, K Mondol, S Sultana, A Sarkar, “The Success of the electric vehicle and simulation of an electric vehicle navigation system with PWM Control”, Volume 3, 2021, Pages 31-43, Journal of Computer Science and Technology
- K Mondol, M Hasan, AH Siddique, S Islan, “Quantization, gate dielectric and channel length effect in double-gate tunnel field-effect transistor”, Volume 34, 2022, Pages 105312, Results in Physics.
- Md. Bulbul Ahammed Shamrat Bahadur*, Kalyan Mondol, Ashif Mohammad, Farhana Mahjabeen, Md. Tamzeed- Al- Alam, "Design and implementation of low cost MPPT solar charge controller", Volume 54, Issue 2, Pages 5674-5687, Gongcheng Kexue Yu Jishu/Advanced Engineering Science
- K Mondol, Y Arafath, "Quantization Effects on the Gate Capacitance of a Doubles Gate MOSFET", Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Sciences and Engineering, East West University
- “Estimation of Three Phase Open & Short Circuit Fault Distances in the Underground Cable Using Arduino & GSM Module”, International Conference on Electronics and Informatics
- “Design of an Automatic Dual-Axis Solar Tracking Controller”, International Conference on Electronics and Informatics 2021.
- “Design and development of low-cost maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller”, International Conference on Electronics and Informatics 2019.
Training or Workshop:
- Training on outcome-based curriculum and accreditation standards and criteria-2022
- Applied Research on Energy and Power Workshop: Bangladesh Context
- 18th National Renewable Energy Conference and Green Expo-2018
- Training on a programmable logic controller
- Workshop on embedded system design and robotics
- Workshop on renewable energy technology