Lecturer, University of Scholars
Email: [email protected]
||University of Dhaka (DU)
||United International University (UIU)
||Dhaka City College
||Agrani School & College
||University of Scholars (IUS)
||04/05/2021 - Present
|Assistant Education Consultant
||15/01/2021 - 05/05/2021
||01/07/2018 - 31/07/2020
- Arman, S. and Ahmed, T., 2021. A Bibliometric Analysis on Dependency Theory. Journal of Community PositivePractices, 21, pp.98–115. https://doi.org/10.35782/JCPP.2021.4.07. (SCOPUS Q4)
- Atikur Rahaman, Tazin Ahmed, Aman Gupta, Rupali Dilip Taru, A.R.S. Ibn Ali, Julfikar Ali, 2021. WHAT FACTORS DO SATISFY EMPLOYEES OF SME BUSINESS SECTOR? A STUDY ON A DEVELOPING ECONOMY. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, Volume 28, Special Issue 1, 2022.
The current study aims to examine the effect of work environment, and remuneration job satisfaction of SME employees in Bangladesh. The study applied non-probability sampling method to collect the data. 240 SME employees were given with the survey questionnaire and 202 responses were found correct, indicating 84% response rate (n=202). The study also captured basic and demographic information of the SME employees such their age, gender, employment period and marital status. Latest version of SPSS software was used to test the hypotheses. 5% significance level was used to test the study hypotheses. Based on hypotheses, the conceptual model of the research was also proposed. The regression results show that all the two independent variables: work environment, and remuneration have significant effect of employee job satisfaction in SME business sector in Bangladesh. Human resource managers will find the study findings helpful to develop their policy to satisfy and retain their existing employees at workplace.
Details - (link)
- Loan Default During COVID-19: A Comparative Analysis between the top Five Public vs. Private Banks in Bangladesh. (Work in Process)
Training and Workshops:
- Attended “E-Commerce Professional Training” by Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority & ICT Division. (90 Hours).
- Teachers Training program by Services for Professional Education & Enterprise Development by S.P.E.E.D (28 Hours).
- Excel pro 3.0 advanced Excel Training by Association for the Information Systems University of Dhaka. (2 Months).
- Workshop on ‘The Role of Motivation in Student Engagement’ and ‘Integrating differentiation in the classroom’ by S.P.E.E.D. (2 Hours).
- Cambridge Assessment English Training by EduCan International Ltd. (8 Hours).
- Completed Certificate Courses:
Preparing to Manage Human Resources offered by the University of Minnesota on March 25, 2022, at Coursera for 4 weeks.
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing offered by Google Digital Garage on March 15, 2022, by Google Digital Garage for 40 Hours (26 Modules).
Introduction to the Learning Process for Teachers and Trainers offered by Alison on August 16, 2022, by Alison for 60 Hours (8 Modules).
Spoken English Course offered by 10 Minutes School on September 15, 2022, by 10 Minutes School for 20 Hours (10 Modules).
- Membership and Affiliations:
File Fellow Member of Bangladesh Society for Private University Academics (BSPUA).
Advisor at UIU Finance Forum.
Representative of Dhaka University EMBA Club.
Voluntary Membership: BD Clean, UNICEF Bangladesh, and All for One Foundation.
- Freelancing Experience:
Performed as a Polling Officer at City Corporation Election and National Parliament Election.
Former Head of PR and Brand and Head of Training and Development at UIU Finance Forum.
Former Anchor at United International University.