Research work and publication of papers are essential to the University's education system. Therefore, we need to emphasize this field and augment research activities, and it is decided that all departments of the University should actively participate in the research activities. Given the above, a Research Committee has been formed with the following personnel.
The University of Scholars Research Committee comprises the following members:
- Prof. Dr. Md. Mamunur Rashid - Chairman & Convenor (Vice Chancellor(Acting), Professor & Dean of Engineering and Natural Sciences)
- Dr. Md. Julfikar Ali - Member (Treasurer, Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of Business Administration)
- Mr. Faisal Bin Alam- Member (Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of Textile Engineering)
- Mr. Engr. Md. Ahsan Arif - Member (Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of CSE)
- Mr. Shayek Md. Buland Taslim - Member (Asst. Professor & Head, Dept. of EEE
- Dr. Rowsanara Akhter - Member (Pro Vice Chancellor(Acting) & Associate Professor, Dept. of Natural Science)
- Mr. Saleh Md. Arman - Member (Associate Professor, Dept. of Business Administration)
- Shafinaz Shikder - Member Secretary (Lecturer, Dept. of English)
The aforementioned committee will address the following issues and act accordingly:
- Formulation of research strategy.
- Enhancement of the research culture of the faculty members.
- Introduction of incentives to promote research endeavors.
- Monitoring the progress of research works and publication.