The vision of the Program Offering Entity
To shape highly competent textile professionals with the ability to fulfill the requirements of the global Textile and Apparel sector.
The mission of the Program Offering Entity
- To develop technically skilled textile practitioners with ethical standards and moral values.
- To produce competent human resources to meet the needs of the everchanging and dynamic textile and apparel industries.
- To contribute towards the sustainable development of the global apparel value chain by producing conscious graduates.
- To equip the graduates with problem-solving capability through design, development, research, and innovation.
Objectives of the Program Offering Entity
- To produce competent graduates with solid ethics to meet national and global requirements.
- To provide a quality education that helps produce socially responsible good human beings or citizens.
- To familiarize the students with fundamental knowledge of basic sciences and the latest technologies associated with textile engineering.
- To build a center of excellence concerning teaching-learning, research, and innovation facilities.
- To promote life-long learning through effective industry-academia, academia-academia, and academia-organization collaboration for ensuring rational outcomes in higher education.
Description of the Program
The undergraduate Program of Bachelor of Science in Textile Engineering is a four-year, eight-semester program that employs the best methods to make the students compete with the latest academic developments and technological advancements in the field of Textile Engineering and Technology. The Program will be focused on producing highly competent professionals with consolidated ethical values, addressing national and global issues of significance, and equipping graduates with problem-solving capabilities through design, development, research, and innovation.