Welcome to The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Bachelor Of Science In Electrical And Electronic Engineering
Bachelor Of Science In Textile Engineering
Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor Of Arts In English
Master Of Business Administration (MBA Program)
B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering:
Computer Science and Engineering in Bangladesh is a popular academic program which deals with the details of computers. This program, in general, emphasizes the basic ideas of computer programming and networking. In Bangladesh, the demand for Computer Science Engineers is increasing because of the rapid growth of technology. To be updated with the demand, and of course promising the best quality education, the University of Scholars is introducing Computer Science and Engineering Department with an innovative and unique way to introduce quality teaching in Bangladesh.
Our Goals and Purposes:
Computer Science and Engineering focus on programming. Bangladesh as well as
The whole is now depending on the latest computer programs and new computer innovations. If you want to upgrade yourself, at the same time, your own nation Bangladesh, there is no other option than learning the device with every single detail to build many innovative programs to rule the world. Focusing on this goal, our University of Scholars is offering Computer Science and Engineering discipline with a world-class curriculum and highly qualified Professors to teach this discipline in a completely different and unique way than the other Universities in Bangladesh.
Admission requirements in B. Sc. In Computer Science and Engineering:
For those students who have passed HSC or equivalent examinations:
- At least GPA of 2.50 or 2nd Division in both SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations; or
- At least GPA of 2.00 either in SSC or HSC examination, but minimum GPA in both of the examinations must be 6.00; or
- For English Medium students, ‘O ‘ Level with at least 5 subjects and ‘A’ Level with at least 2 subjects. In these two examinations out of 7 subjects, a student must have passed 4 subjects with at least B grade or GPA of 4.00 and in 3 subjects within at least C grade or GPA of 3.5.
- We also prefer the North American High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate, or its equivalent certificates.
- In the case of the sons/daughters of Freedom Fighters of Bangladesh, a total GPA of at least 5.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations. Things to remember, the official proof of the Father /Mother as a Freedom Fighter must be included with the admission forms.
- Students must have passed HSC or A-Level with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
For the Diploma Engineering students:
- 3 or 4 years of Diploma degree in Textile Engineering or any other Engineering disciplines from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0. or
- A Diploma recognized by BTEB with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 in any engineering discipline from any recognized institutions.
Admission Procedure of BSc In Computer Science and Engineering:
The interested students to get admitted in this Engineering discipline are welcomed to visit our admission office to grab the Admission form and they can also have a look at our prospectus from both the admission office and the reception desk of the University of Scholars in Bangladesh. After gathering all the necessary documents, the applicants are ready to deposit the admission fees and sign on the application form to complete the admission process.
The following documents are needed at the time of admission:
- Two passport-sized color photographs (studio lab print with white background for ID card purpose).
- Students will be required to have photocopies of SSC/O-Level, HSC/A-Level, Bachelor degree or equivalent examination certificates and mark sheets or transcripts and birth certificate or national ID card (one copy each).
- Original certificates, mark sheets or transcripts and birth certificates, and national ID cards must be produced for verification by the officer in charge of the admission office of The University of Scholars of Bangladesh.
CSE Program Summary:
The University of Scholars in Bangladesh prepares its students as tomorrow’s shining star in the field of Engineering. This Computer Science and Engineering program has a built-in system of orientation for the graduates to keep themselves updated with the contemporary changes in the Computer Engineering and Program world. The main focus of this program is to build the strength of the students in programming which will help them to invent many revolutionary programs in the future and make Bangladesh a proud nation.
The undergraduate program is designed with a set of theoretical courses and a set of laboratory courses to make their understanding deeper. The total credit hour of B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering degree in the University of Scholars is 163 credits among them 123 theory credits and 36 lab credits and a thesis/project of 4 credits. The credit of the assignment in a theoretical course follows a different rule from that of a sessional course. In the case of the theoretical courses one hour lecture per week per semester is equivalent to one credit. For the lab courses, credits are half of the class hours per week per semester.
Semesters & Credits
Inspiring words for the students of Computer Science and Engineering in Bangladesh:
Computer Science and Engineering is a subject which can bring you the latest technological knowledge to be updated with the world and give you a chance to achieve the highest pick of the success to bright the name of Bangladesh around the world. Bangladesh is still struggling to go with the pace of technology with the world. That’s why the University of Scholars is the best option for the students of Bangladesh to gather contemporary knowledge and make them successful in the field of technology.