Recently two of our BOT Members visited Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand campus and it was a very successful tour. Details discussion held in a very healthy environment and they also visited important places of AIT and both the parties have agreed to make collaboration and exchange program. In view of this, it is decided that such collaboration/exchange program should be started with the foreign university/college considering the idea a committee has been formed with following of personnel:
- Abdul Hasib Siddique - Convener (Member, Board of Trustees)
- Capt. Mobashwer Ali Khandaker, psc, BN (Retd) - Member (Registrar)
- Mr. Faisal Bin Alam - Member Secretary (Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of Textile Engineering)
- Mr. Shaiyek Md. Buland Taslim - Member (Asst. Professor & Head, Dept. of EEE)
- Engr. Md. Ahsan Arif - Member (Associate Professor & Head, Dept. of CSE)
- Mr. Saleh Md. Arman - Member (Associate Professor, Dept. of Business Administration)
- Mr. Faham Ahmed Kalam - Member (Lecturer, Dept. of Business Administration)
- Shafinaz Shikder - Member (Lecturer, Dept. of English)
- Mr. Abu Bakar Shiddik, a Member Board of Trustees, will be the Advisor of the Committee.
Duties & Responsibilities of above committee will be as follows:
- To explore potential collaboration opportunities between University of Scholars and other renowned Universities/Institutions of different regions of the world.
- To produce convenient & attractive higher education & research pathways for the faculties and students of University of Scholars.
- To generate professional development scopes for the faculties and students of university of Scholars through joining forces with academia and industries of different countries.
- Each member will explore at least 3-5 universities and send proposal for collaboration/exchange program.