Israt Khandaker Mim
Academic mail ID: email@example.com
||M.Sc. in Textile Engineering
||Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology
||B.Sc. in Textile Engineering
||Narsingdi Govt. College
||Narsingdi Govt. Girls’ High School
|Control Union, Bangladesh
||Feb 2022 - Jun 2022
|Port City International University
||Jan 2020 - Jan 2022
- Israt Khandaker Mim, Md. Iusuf Khan, Md. Rafiul Islam; Effects of variable parameters on physical properties of unfinished Single Jersey Knit Fabric; North American Academic Research Journal; Volume 3, Issue 11; November 2020.
- Md. Iusuf Khan, Rokaiya Hasan Mou, Md Asibul Hasan Raihan, Israt Khandaker Mim, Sagar Barua, Sharmin Akter Popy; Application of Two Dip Two Pad Dyeing of Cotton Fabric with Reactive Dyes and Find Out the Suitable Condition Based on L9 Control- Level Factors Design; North American Academic Research Journal; Volume 4, Issue 8; August 2021.
- Factory: Eurotex Knitwear Limited, Address: Nayamati, Kutubpur, Fatullah, Narayangonj. Duration: 2 months.
- “Faculty Training and Development Program” organized by Institutional Quality Assurance Cell in Association with the Center for Training and Development for 4 days.
- “Training on OCS (3.0), GOTS (6.0), RCS (2.0), GRS (4.0) Standards and Certifications Process” organized by Control Union for 6 days.
- “Complete Digital Marketing” from IT training institute for 3 months.
- “Presentation Skills Masterclass” organized by Career and Professional Development Services on 28 March 2019 at Southeast University.
- “Public Speaking for Successful Career” organized by Career and Professional Development Services on 29 March 2019 at Southeast University.
- “Career Success Program (CSP)” organized by Career and Professional Development Services on 6 November 2019 at Southeast University.
- Former student ambassador of Southeast University.
- Former member of SEU Textile Club
- Award winner in book reading competition from British Council.
- Achieved 2nd position in a quiz contest organized by SEU Textile Club.
- Received medal on “Knowledge Test to Discover Best” from Southeast University.