A) Admission Requirements:
- For HSC/Alim / Equivalent:
Total minimum GPA in both SSC/Dakhil and HSC/Alim or equivalent examinations must be 6.00 and at least 3.00 for each examination. Science background will be required for getting admission in engineering programs.
at least 2 subjects must be completed and prior to that students must complete at least 5 subjects for O-Levels.
Science background will be required for getting admission in engineering programs.
- For Diploma Engineering Students:
- Must have completed 3 or 4 years of Diploma degree on any Engineering disciplines from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0.
- A Diplomarecognized by BTEB with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 in any engineering discipline from any recognized institutions.
For MBA, EMBA and Masters in Islamic Finance:
- Students must have Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of study from any recognized university or a renowned institute. Candidates having foreign University degrees/diplomas/certificates may also apply.
For the children of Freedom Fighters :
- In the case of sons/daughters of Freedom Fighters, a total GPA of at least 5.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations is required. However, the official proof of the Father /Mother as a Freedom Fighter must be included with the form.