I am currently carrying out my job responsibilities as an Assistant Section Officer at the University of Scholars. I have previously completed my Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English Linguistics from North South University.
- Prepare Distribution Files of Exam Scripts for all Departments according to Exam Routine.
- Maintain the abovementioned distribution files of all departments during the exam period.
- Count scripts for all Departments' Midterm and Final Examinations before distribution to the exam hall and after receiving them.
- Call each Faculty member regularly after their respective course exams are conducted for both Set A & B.
- Prepare Exam Attendance Files for all departments according to Exam Routine.
- *Prepare Attendance Reports of all departments on Excel sheets for Sets A & B.
- Verify and receive applications for Provisional Certificate and final/Unofficial/Partial Transcripts from One-Stop Solution.
- Manually Check Results (Grade Report by Semester) for Issuing Provisional Certificates and final/Unofficial/Partial Transcripts.
- Maintain the register books for Provisional Certificate & Final /Unofficial/Partial Transcripts and update them regularly.
- Communicate with Faculty members and applicant students for any information and/or updates.
I have always been interested in helping others and volunteering in projects looked extremely fun. I was a Former General Member of North South University Social Services Club (2017) and a Former Volunteer at Sunway Student Volunteers (2014-2016) where I was accredited with a Platinum certificate of appreciation for 120+ Hours of Volunteering at different indoor and outdoor events.
Skills: Poetry, sketching, and painting.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org