E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 0172-6177241, 0171-4134567
To utilize my teaching skills towards a challenging career in a growth-oriented and leading-edge educational institution that will provide mutual benefits and where I can utilize my capabilities to the fullest benefit of the organization and society.
|| Ph.D. fellow
||Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
||University of Dhaka
||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
||University of Dhaka
||Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)
||Chittagong Government Commerce College
||Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
||Aparana Charan Girls’ High School
||Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology
||May 2013-Jan 2015
||Sea-breeze International School & College
||April 2010-May 2013
|Human Resources Executive
||Transcom Electronics Limited
||April 2007–August 2007
|Human Resources Officer
||Nestle Bangladesh Ltd
||October 2006 – March 2007
- Position: Trainer
Supervision of: Finance Ministry of Bangladesh
Funding: Asian Development Bank
• Business Communication & Basic English.
• Customer service & Management
- Position: Associate Member
Organization: BSHRM ( Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management)
- Shadia Sharmin “Employee Training and Its Impact on Employee and Organization Performance: An Overview on Different Organization of Dhaka City”, University of South Asia Journal, Volume-3, Issue-1, (August-2017), ISSN: Print) 2411-3077.
- Shadia Sharmin “Recruitment and Selection Process of Nestle Bangladesh Limited and Its Impact on the Human Resources Management Practices of the Organization, University of South Asia Journal, Volume-2, Issue-1, (December 2016), ISSN: Print: 2411-3077.
- Shadia Sharmin “Recruitment and Selection process in the Public and Private University of Dhaka City in Bangladesh: A Comparative Study”, International Journal of Management and Business Studies (IJMBS), Cosmic Journal, Volume .5.3, 2015,ISSN:2230-9519(Online),ISSN: 2231-2463(Print).
In this paper the author present and discuss the importance of recruitment and selection process and try find the practices of recruitment and selection process of public and private universities of Dhaka city of Bangladesh. The result indicate that there is general desire of the responded to practice fair and develop recruitment and selection process but sometime the surrounding environment is not support them. Evidence was also support that the universities had depth understanding of the process.
Details - (link)
- Shadia Sharmin, Farhanaz Luna “Customer relation Management: A study on BRAC Bank Limited”, University of South Asia Journal, Volume-1, Issue-1, (August-2015), ISSN: Print) 2411-3077.
- Farrhanaz Luna, Shadia Sharmin “CSR is a Management Practice to improve Financial Performance of Banks: A study on Banks of Dhaka City, Bangladesh”, SCIEDU press Canada-International Journal of Business Administration, Volume-6, No-4 (June-2015), ISSN: 1923-4007 (Print), ISSN: 1923-4015(Online).
- Shadia Sharmin and Farhanaz Luna “The socio economic condition of female slum dwellers: a case study on slums in Dhaka”, ISOR-Journal of Humanities and social Science (ISOR-JHSS), Volume-20, Issue-3, March2015.ISSN -2279-0845 (Print), ISSN-2279-0837(Online).
- Shadia Sharmin “Employee Training and Its Impact on Employee and Organization Performance: An Overview on Different Organization of Dhaka City”. International Conference on Business Management ,economics & Social Science-ICBMESS 2013 ,Jointly organized by AMDISA (SAAEC Recognized Body, Uttara University Bangladesh, GBMF (USA)