The International University of Scholars Selection Committee was formed under the Bangladesh Private University Act 2010. The above committee will submit a report with recommendations for the recruitment of the workforce confirming the following issues:
- The committee will prepare the list of candidates for recruitment and promotion as per the rules of the University Grants Commission.
- The committee will interview and test the candidates according to the said list.
- Prepare a final list of successful candidates considering other aspects of other skills and qualifications.
- The committee will submit the recommended final list to the Board of Trustees for their approval.
The International University of Scholars Selection Committee consists of the following members:
- Prof. Dr. Md. Mamunur Rashid, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Incharge) and Dean, Engineering Faculty,
- Three members nominated by the Board of Trustees -
- Md. Ariful Hoque, Chairman
- Md. Jahangir Al Jilani
- Abu Bakar Siddique
3. Two experts nominated by the Syndicate Committee -
Capt. Mobashwer A Khandaker, psc, BN (Retd), Registrar
4. All Department Heads -
- Md. Julfikar Ali, Associate Professor & Department Head (Business Administration)
- Engr. Md. Ahsan Arif, Associate Professor & Department Head (CSE)
- AKM Monzurul Islam, Assistant Professor & Department Head (Natural Science)
- Abdul Hasib Siddique, Member Secretary ((as authorized by the Vice-Chancellor).